Safety and security of our customers and the Indi-go team is our top priority. We have worked to implement the best workplace safety measures to serve our customers in-line with current government advice.
We are now open for take-away, click & collect and delivery only from selected outlets, however, we will not be offering eat-in until government advice allows.
- These are the changes we have carried out at our Indi-go outlets We contact all our staff before they come in to work to ensure they are feeling well and do not have any covid-19 symptoms.
- We only have the minimum number of staff required at work, so that they can follow social distancing rules based on current government advice.
- We will be taking card payments where possible.
- We have risk-assessed and increased our training levels for all our staff on site. This includes training on Covid-19 safety, correct use of PPE, COSHH chemicals and more.
- As well as daily team briefings on safety and hygiene, we have also increased the cleaning schedule within all units. Members of our team are wearing disposal gloves and face coverings.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of our Indi-go team following social distancing rules.
How are you protecting staff and customers?
We have implemented a Covid-19 risk assessment.
What will you do if one of your staff tests positive for Covid-19?
Anyone with symptoms, including a persistent cough or temperature, must self-isolate for at least 14 days. We follow advice set by the government with regards to track and trace and how that might affect the rest of our staff on a case-by-case basis.
What other changes will be happening at Indi-go?
We are now open for delivery and click & collect at selected outlets while maintaining appropriate physical distancing. We are also actively working to improve upon the value we offer to our customers through improved services, menu innovations and a new updated website.
We will endeavour to offer the same incredible food, value and service, that we always have, when we are fully open. We will meet again soon.